7 Delivery of the Products
7.1 It is the responsibility of the Customer to provide a correct address for the Site to LSCL.
7.2 Upon the Order being made, LSCL will contact the Customer to provide an estimated date and time for the Delivery.
7.3 If the Delivery is unable to be completed by LSCL due to the fault of the Customer, for example where the Customer provides an incorrect address for the Site, LSCL is entitled in its sole discretion to charge the Customer the full cost of the uncompleted Delivery.
7.4 LSCL will use its best endeavours to make the Delivery on the estimated date and time but is not liable in the event that there is a delay in the Delivery for whatever reason and that delay is reasonable.
7.5 Where LSCL is unable to make the Delivery due to being unable to access the Site for whatever reason, LSCL may in its sole discretion, cancel the contract.
7.6 The Customer agrees that the Delivery may involve the use of large vehicles and/or machinery possibly weighing in excess of 5000kg on the Site and that LSCL is not liable for any damage caused to the Site as a result of the Delivery including without limitation damage to:
• Driveways, walkways, structures and infrastructures (including discolouration by leakage of fluid from the Products);
• Grass, lawn, shrubs, plants, flowers, trees, tree limbs including by way of disease from the Products;
• Any existing landscaping features;
• Utility lines.
7.7 The Customer agrees that the Customer is solely responsible for the costs of any:
• Damage to the vehicle/machinery undertaking the Delivery that is not caused by LSCL;
• Damage or inconvenience to or loss suffered by the Customer as a result of the Products being delivered to a location on the Site other than the agreed location.
• Necessary action taken by and costs incurred by) LSCL (i.e. towing costs) as a result of the vehicle/machinery being bogged onsite due to LSCL making delivery to the Site in accordance with the Customer’s instructions.
7.8 Risk in any goods and materials supplied by LSCL will pass to the Customer when the goods and materials are delivered to the Site.